Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mr.Wineger

Following is the excerpts from interview with mr wineger after recent Chelsea match

Me:-“Arsne bad result huh?”

Arsne: “Yeah ! u got to beat ur rivals if u want to win the title”

Me: “ So u saying u are thinking of winning the title”

Arsne:” I din’t say it…don’t twist my words”

Me:” So what went wrong?”

Arsne:” Our strategy back fired”

Me:”can u explain where exactly it backfired”

Arsne:” In dressing room”

Me :“can u elaborate a bit on that “

Arsne:” As u know that black whore drogba scores for fun against us…so we had a stategy to scare him away”

Me “wats the strategy?”

Arsne:”I don’t want to give it away….we can use it next time”

Me:”common arsne whom are u kidding? U winning against them?”

Arsne: “Again don’t twist my words ..I never said we are gonna win against them”

Me:” Sorry about that…. can u please tell me what the strategy was”

Arsne” Well I had asked both Song and sagna to get the weirdest haircut possible. Song did fanstatically well on that but sagna din’t respect my words enough….he came as he used to come for other matches and u all know what happened next”

Me: “so weird hairdo to stop world-class player? Is that it?”

Arsne:” well wat do u think I am…magician….i’m an average coach that’s all”

Me ” U said that the strategy back fired in Dressing room?”

Arse:” good that u din’t twist my words….well when song entered the dressing room I heard babies crying so I turned back. I could see wilsher and nasri in a mess wetting their pants , later I realized that it was song’s appearance which had done all these”

Me “Trying to scare Drogba and ended up scaring the shit out of ur team???”

Arsne:”well I have said u I’m an average coach”

Me: “but people say that you are a excellent coach, u have brought financial stability to the club”

Arsne: “Well what can I say? People confuse good businessman for a good coach”

Me:- “So whats u r mantra for financial success of arsenal”

Arsne: “Simple!! I bet all the club’s fortune against it when we play Chelsea”

Me: “that’s amazing…well how is the mood in the dressing room?”

Arsne:” Everyone is buoyed”

Me :” Buoyed after defeat? That sounds weird”

Arsne: “Alex’s freekick could have easily killed someone on ground…my players and their families are happy that they are alive and in one piece “

Me “ so everyone is fantastic mood then?”

Arsne: “everyone except chamakh”

Me: “Chamakh…any injury worries?”

Arsne: “After heading so many balls off target he thinks that he is suffering from brain damage”

Me:”one last question arsne do u know many people call u horse-anal?”

Arsne:”Well I know..i would prefer if they called us French-anals”

Me:”French anals??”

Arsne:”No No! don’t twist my words I said French canals”

Me “well thank you arsne for ur precious time”

Arsne” thank you”

No comments:

Post a Comment